Sunday 25 May 2008

PEOPLE




Eva Longoria



Name: Eva Jacqueline Longoria Parker
Date of birth: 15 March, 1975
Age: 33
Star sing: Pisces
Place of birth: Texas USA




Eva Longoria, the Mexican – American actress, plays the beautiful ex-model Gabrielle Solis in Desperate Housewives.

Eva grew up on ranch in Texas. She has a university degree in kinesiology. After winning a talent contest, she went to Los Angeles, to become an actress.

Did you think Desperate Housewives would be so successful?
I knew it was great, but no, I didn’t. you dram about that nut you don’t think it will really happen.

You came famous when the series started in 2004.
I think it’s funny when people say I’m an overnight sensation became I’ve been working for ten years.

Do you like being famous?
You lose some anonymity and some privacy, but I thing there are more pros than cons to being famous. I don’t complain about being famous.
My live is great!

What do you do when you’re not in California working?
Tony and I spend most of our time in San Antonio, Texas. We have such a normal life there. We hang out and have breakfast. We go to his parent’s house, we go to my parent’s house.
We do laundry.

No comments: