Sunday 25 May 2008

PEOPLE


Alicia Keys



Real name: Alicia Augello- Cook
Date of birth: 25 January 19 80
Place of birth: Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA
Age: 28
Start sign: Aquarius
Favorite composer: Chopin


The princess of soil.
After a two – years absence, the American singer is back with a new positive attitude, a new look and a new soul album As I Am

As I Am, Alicia Keys’ new album, was an instant success. The music goes back to her soul roots.
I named this album A I Am, because this is really who I am, says Alicia.
Alicia is very intelligent . She finished high school when she was 16 years old, and was accepted to Columbia University in New York. But she decided to concentrate on her music career.
Keys is not Alicia’s last name. She use to be Alicia Augello- Cook. She chose the name “ Keys ” because it describes the instruments she plays. Keys also represent the opening of doors to her future.

No comments: